Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30

Crazy how fast this month went by!!! Yikes!  It has felt super busy.  In addition to working my regular night owl shifts, I have been working some days as well, putting PICC lines in to patients.  That has been a nice change from the crazy ER/ICU shifts we have been having, but it means going in to work more.  Add that to all the other fun life stuff - school, piano lessons, violin lessons, practise time, etc - it has felt a tad overwhelming some days.  So, suffice it to say, the LO that I have been working on for the entire month of October for Leigh's PTI challenge, didn't get done until this weekend, when I had a whole two days to scrapbook!  It was so nice.  So, the challenge was to use leaves or fallish something.  So, once again, I borrowed Leigh's leaf print stamp and die and created this:


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Super pretty, Marlo! I love the variety of stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is such a beautiful layout, I just love it . The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete