Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17

Guess what Corbin got today???!!!!  He earned a lot of money playing violin on the street at our local Corn and Apple Festival.  He was trying hard to earn enough for something he's wanted for years.  It was close.  I had to pay the taxes.  He didn't know it, but he would have gotten it on Thursday, except it was a bad day.  One huff too many when asked to do something.  So, I cried because I knew what he was not going to get that day.  :(   Leon wanted to wait 2 weeks to give it to him after that.  I said it really isn't a punishment if he doesn't know about it is it?  So, we gave it to him today. 


Thankfully it will be hours of entertainment for both of them, and Bryn likes to organize and run the show, and Corbin is happy doing what she tells him to, so I should have some scrappy time!  It's a win win!

This thing is BIG!  It came with four boxes and each box has about 10 bags in it.  The manual (you can see in the pic) is a coil book, 260 pages.  3803 pieces.  I hope we don't lose any! Now I hope I can occasionally pull them away to get their homework done and piano and violin done!  I did some on line reading.  It took one man about 40 hours to get it all together.  Yikes!

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! They look so happy. Hope you get some scrappy time in today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS huge!! Is it all put together yet?

    ReplyDelete