Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Make it Monday #4


Well, I couldn't sleep because I had this idea for a card swimming around in my head, so here I am making cards at midnight. Anyway, I wanted to try a very monochromatic card for the Make it Monday reverse mask. My problem is that I made it without the black border. That was just there because it didn't take a good picture on a white background. However, I like it with the border too. Which do you prefer?
Thanks for looking and now I can get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are really on a roll! I love ALL of your cards, this one possibly the best! I'm a sucker for a monocrhome! I agree, the black border does add a little something, but it's also great without!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this monochromatic card. I think it looks great with or without the black border.

    ReplyDelete